This recipe is AMAZING! I make it for my family all the time!! It is so cheesy and satisfying and rich.
Cheesy Rich Squash Casserole
• 4 yellow squash or zucchini • 1 yellow onion chopped • 1 block cream cheese • 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream • 1 jar pimentos • 1 8oz bag mild shredded cheese
- Cut up squash into round pieces, place pieces in a bowl. Place chopped onion and pimentos in the bowl.
- Soften the cream cheese and dump it, along with the heavy whipping cream, on top of the squash, onions, and pimentos.
- Mix it all together.
- Spread into a 13″ rectangular casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Take dish out of the oven and spread the mild shredded cheddar. Put it back in the oven to cook for another 12-15 minutes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know what you think!